Saturday, October 06, 2012

Fan Art #2

After I read the Harry Potter series, I was deeply fascinated by owls. I absolutely love Harry's owl, Hedwig and was very sad when she died. JK Rowling's innovative concept of owls delivering letters and being petted was something stunning and really cool. I drew an owl that reminds me a little of Hedwig and I am sharing this piece of my Fan Art here.



As you already know, Janhvi and I use owls to rate the books that we read too. So there's just something really captivating about these creepy, cool and wise creatures. 

There's a really nice quote about owls that I like and I am sharing here. 

“A wise old owl sat on an oak; 
The more he saw the less he spoke; 
The less he spoke the more he heard; 
Why aren't we like that wise old bird?”

Sarika




2 comments:

  1. I was also fascinated by owls and I also waited for one to bring me my letter! :) I love that pic, nice work :)

    Tanja @ Ja čitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thanks a lot, Tanja!
      How lovely it would have been to get that Hogwarts letter delivered by an owl! :)

      Delete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!