Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sweet Evil Read Along: Week 4

 

                                             This week's topic is: Halloween



We're from India so we don't celebrate Halloween here but it sounds really fun! Here are some of the things we'd love to do on Halloween-

Read scary Halloween type books:
These are some seriously creepily awesome books which you should read for Halloween. I haven't read all of them yet but they sound awesome :)


Coraline Anna Dressed In Blood The Forest of Hands and Teeth Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

Watch awesome TV shows:
The Vampire Diaries and Supenatural would make the perfect Halloween shows. Sam and Dean are awesome and Damon/Ian Somerhalder is just hot! *sighs dreamily*


















 Eat Halloween Candy:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, you don't need a reason to eat chocolate but Halloween is as good as any, hell, breathing is as good as any ;)



My thoughts on Sweet Evil:

I loved and hated the Halloween party scene. It was sad and heartbreaking. I loved getting to know about the Dukes. That was the most interesting part. I loved the alley scene between Kai and Anna but again I hated Kai's behavior what with sleeping around with every girl in the vicinity. The end left me totally unsatisfied though it wasn't a cliffhanger ending as such. Sweet Evil was an okay read for me. I really liked some parts but some parts were just not good for me. But I will definitely be reading Sweet Hope to see what happens with Kai and Anna. My review of Sweet Evil should be up in a couple of days.
This was our very first read along and I loved taking part in it. All the topics for each week were totally awesome and I had loads of fun creating those posts. I will definitely be taking part in the future read alongs. :)

  Janhvi

2 comments:

  1. I love love love Vampire Diaries. You can't do wrong with that.
    I agreed with you on a lot of things about Sweet Evil, I gave it 4 stars. I just didn't like Kaiden after the new years party, and I hope things are better in the next book, Sweet Peril (They changed the name. Have you seen the it's cover?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never go wrong with Ian Somerhalder ;)
      I did see the cover for Sweet Peril and it is just as gorgeous as that of Sweet Evil. Hope things get much better with Kai in the next book :)

      Delete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!