Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week we are talking about the books you were "forced" to read! Obviously, in most cases, you weren't LITERALLY forced to read it but you know what we are getting at here. Those required reading books, book club picks, books for your job or those books that it simply feels like other readers were going to tie you down until you read it!!
No one really had to force me to read anything. But some of these books, I was really curious to see why there was so much hype behind them. Some, I just didn't think I would like when I first saw them. But still, I am eternally grateful to my best friend and co blogger Sarika, for suggesting some of these because I LOVED them. :)
My picks are:
1. The Homing Pigeons by Sid Bahri
2. I Have People by Taylor Dean
3. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
4. Gone Gone Gone by Hannah Moscowitz
5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
6. Size 12 is Not Fat by Meg Cabot
7. Dark Lover by J.R.Ward
8. Marked by P.C.Cast and Kristin Cast
9. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
10. Starstruck by Cyn Balog
What are your picks?