Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic is:
our top ten bookish resolutions
so what are your resolutions for the new year in relationship to books and blogging?
1. Maintain a balance between books to be read for French Literature class, review books and pleasure books by reading one of each per week.
2. Not take more than a week or a maximum of ten days to finish one book to avoid a reading slump.
3. Say NO to review books unless it's something that sounds really interesting.
4. Go ahead, pick up and read the pleasure books that have been sitting on my shelf looking pretty all this time.
5. Try to read one paperback per week so that's about 3/4 per week. (I feel like I'm already failing at this.)
6. Not under-estimate or over-estimate my capacity to read and just go with the flow.
7. A huge number of books read sounds really great by the end of the year and all that but the content read is what matters so be easy.
8. Catch up with Janhvi on all the Contemporary series we read and love.
10. When I've mentioned Janhvi and Aman, how can I forget Tanja? So yes, try to read the two/ three books Tanja
forces says I need to read.
What are your resolutions? Link me up to your post in the comments!