Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic is:
top ten things on our reading wishlist
1) Unhappy endings, under which I am also clubbing 2) Betrayal 3) Guilt 4) Pain 5) Suffering-
Yes, you read all those right. I like books that end unhappily.
6) Death- Because absurd is real.
7) Psychology and history, which further includes 8) Reason - By this, I mean the whole thing about why people do certain things in a certain way. Surely there is some reason behind everything that happens. I want to know that reason.
9) A new, original and thoroughly absorbing fantasy world- Who doesn't love new worlds? I only wish they were more creative.
10) A completely incompatible pairing- How about a goblin falling in love with a werewolf?
What's on your wishlist? Link me up to your posts as I'd love to see it!
Happy Tuesday and happy reading, everyone!