Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #20

Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is: 

top ten books that will make you swoon

My list: 

For some reason, neither Goodreads nor Google is loading for me quick enough and before my impatience makes me hit the screen, I'll just give you the list as it as and I apologize for no images or book links! 

Any Abbi Glines book- She writes cheesy and cute and makes it look cool. 

1) The Vincent Boys series 

2) Sea Breeze series 

3) Too Far series 

4) Perfection series 

Gena Showalter- She writes hot and sexy stuff. 

5) Lords of the Underworld series 

6) Intertwined series 

7) Any Contemporary Romance by Helen Scott Taylor- Her characters and stories are simply wonderful. 

8) Addicted To You by Krista and Becca Ritchie- This series is full of swoon

9) Beautiful series by Jamie McGuire- Travis Maddox. No need to say more. 

10) Perfect Chemistry series by Simone Elkeles- Not one, not two, but three hot brothers! 

Link me up to your lists! Happy Tuesday and happy reading! 


8 comments:

  1. Yay for the Intertwined series! I LOOOOOVE Gena's YA series! Haven't read her adult books though. Are you still in agony over the wait for Intertwined 4?! It was 2011 when I read Twisted and even after finishing I was dying to read the next one! I even looked back over my review and saw that I noted the next book was tentative to release in 2013. Well that didn't happen. I think when I last check the date was 2015. Going bananas waiting for it!

    Great picks!


    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! God only knows when that'll happen. It's just one last book so I hope Gena just gets it over with soon. My fingers have been crossed since ages. Thanks for stopping by, Jessica!

      Delete
  2. Perfect Chemistry series is a fav of mine too. Oh, those Fuentes brothers <3.
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of that, might have to take a look!
    My TTT
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2014/02/top-ten-books-that-will-make-you-swoon.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahm I think I should know better and not leave comment here. But I have read Beautiful Disaster and Perfect Chemistry. It's something, I guess. I know how much you love all these authors and their books but I cannot make myself to pick NA book. I have built a wall against it and I need to crash it down. Great picks Sarika :)

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!