Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Today's topics is:
top ten authors we own the most books of
Here's my list:
1) J.K. Rowling: Well, of course I own all the books she's written so far. You name it, and I have it.
2) Khaled Hosseini: Again people, you name it, and I have it.
3) Meg Cabot: I don't have all of her books, but I do own two or three of her series and I thoroughly enjoy having them.
4) Dan Brown: Well, almost everyone in my family has read some or the other book of his, so we make sure to buy all of his books.
5) Chetan Bhagat: Once again guys, I have all his books. Yes, all. Or the ones he's written so far at least.
6) Colleen Hoover: I shopped for her books like mad when the bookstores here had a sale and they had Colleen's books!
7) Jamie McGuire: Honestly, I don't have all of her books. But, I have the Beautiful series and that includes not one, but two copies (and different editions at that) of Walking Disaster!
8) John Green: I. Cannot. Resist. Buying. (And reading.) His. Books.
9) Jodi Picoult: Every time there's a Jodi Picoult book on discount, I buy it. Simple as that. I have three so far.
10) Stephenie Meyer: Yes, I grew up, but I still keep my Twilight saga.
What authors made it to your lists? Let me know in the comments below and if you participated and made your post, link me up to it. Happy Tuesday and happy reading, everyone!