Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic is:
So for the last Top Ten Tuesday of the 2014, and with a topic so interesting, Janhvi and I have both decided to share five bookish goals each.
1. READ!!!- 2014 was not the greatest year for me in terms of reading. I barely read some 75 books. I don't like to pressurize myself, but hey, even I know I can do much better than just 75. So my first goal is to just take a break, relax and READ.
2. READ WHAT I WANT- With the books I have to read for literature class, I have no option. But with other books, I get to pick what I want. Review books and the pressure that comes with them are intimidating. Besides, I do have stacks and stacks of books from years to finally read, and if all goes well, 2015 will be dedicated to those.
3. PAY ATTENTION TO THE BLOG- I'm not bad at blogging. In fact, I love it, but like books, I didn't give it my 100% this year, so I definitely plan on getting back to making blogging schedules and having everything organised.
4. COMMENT REGULARLY- I just tend to spam my friends' blogs by going over there once in a while and commenting on a number of posts at once. I genuinely want to comment more regularly, so even I can be in touch with what's going on around in the book blogosphere.
5. COLLECT BOOKS- None of us bookish people need a reminder for this, but my aim is to collect books I've read in e-format and loved and that I've been wanting to have physical copies of since ages.
6. READ A LOT- I have a lot of books that really interest me but I just don't have the time to get to them all. I hope I can read as many books as possible next year.
7. READ DIVERSE BOOKS- I tend to stick to my staple diet of romance most of the times. But I hope to read and try out other genres next year. Basically, try to get out of my comfort zone.
8. READ MORE PAPERBACKS/HARDCOVERS- I love my Kindle. But because of that the books on my shelf get ignored. I want to try and clear reading as many physical copies I own next year without failing.
9. TRY READING A POETRY BOOK- I love reading poems by Tyler Knott Gregson, Lang Leav and Christopher Poindexter. I hope to own and read at least one poetry book next year.
10. REVIEW ON TIME AND BE ACTIVE- I tend to be lazy while writing reviews. Sometimes it piles on and on and then I ignore it. So I will try my best to review the books I read on time. Also, I really want to be more active commenting and finding new blogs.
What are your bookish goals for the New Year? Let us know in the comments below. Happy reading, guys!