Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #108

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Riskier Business by Tessa Bailey
Publication Date: January 5th, 2015


Summary-

One more game. And this time, there are no rules…

After a life of pool hustling and living on the wrong side of the law, Ruby Elliott is living on the straight and narrow with sexy-as-all-hell NYPD detective, Troy Bennett. Now the only trouble Ruby has with the law is the naughty kind, pinned against the wall by Troy's strict and spectacularly hard body. Obeying his every command. Both of them losing themselves in a lust that borders on obsession...

But then her father returns with an offer she can’t refuse: one last hustle in exchange for information. Information she’d die to have. As the pieces and the players of the game reveal themselves, Troy feels the fine edges of his control slipping—control he can’t channel without hurting Ruby. The stakes are high, and the risk higher. Because losing this final game could cost more than Ruby’s heart…it might cost her life.

I love Tessa Bailey's books and I had loved the previous novella which starred Troy and Ruby, so can't wait to get more of them.
What are you waiting on? :)

8 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of her books yet, but you have me intrigued! I'll check it out, thanks for sharing! =)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this author and I don't read a lot of romance, but I definitely want to branch out and read more genres in the new year :-D Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sound interesting and I hope YOU love it!! I hope to see your lovely face around my blog

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pick! Totally new to me! Not my kind of read but still hope you thoroughly enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Pick. I loved the only Tessa Bailey book I read. Baiting the Maid of Honor and can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't read a lot of NA, nor do I know of Tessa Bailey, but this seems like something I'd read, so I'm adding it to my TBR. Great pick! :D

    Aimee @ Deadly Darlings

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've not heard of this book before, but it does sound good. I hope you'll like it! Thanks for sharing, and for stopping by my WoW earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!