Friday, June 12, 2015

Feature & Follow Friday #61


Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Today's question is: 

If you can step into one characters shoes (in a book) and be them for a day who would it be and why?Also if you want to be creative what scene? via Seeing Night Book Reviews

Hmm I would have to say I'd like to be Sascha from Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh. The reason being that the world Nalini Singh has created is amazing and I would love to be in it.


  

What's your answer?
Follow us and we'll follow back!
Happy Friday everybody :)

4 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Haven't read that one!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of that book but now I'm intrigued! I'll definitely look it up.

    Old follower!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Sacha is such a great choice!! I just love her, I actually love most of the heroines in the series, but I feel like Sacha is at the center of it all. And its so fun seeing her in the other books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice!
    http://www.thebookcove.com/2015/06/feature-and-follow-26-becoming-book_13.html
    Jessi, The Book Cove

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!