Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #127

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Archangel's Enigma
Publication Date: September 1, 2015


Summary-

Naasir is the most feral of the powerful group of vampires and angels known as the Seven, his loyalty pledged to the Archangel Raphael. When rumors surface of a plot to murder the former Archangel of Persia, now lost in the Sleep of the Ancients, Naasir is dispatched to find him. For only he possesses the tracking skills required—those more common to predatory animals than to man.

Enlisted to accompany Naasir, Andromeda, a young angelic scholar with dangerous secrets, is fascinated by his nature—at once playful and brilliant, sensual and brutal. As they race to find the Sleeping archangel before it’s too late, Naasir will force her to question all she knows...and tempt her to walk into the magnificent, feral darkness of his world. But first they must survive an enemy vicious enough to shatter the greatest taboo of the angelic race and plunge the world into a screaming nightmare…

I am SUPER excited for Naasir's story!
What are you waiting on? :)

11 comments:

  1. Hmm this one sounds like it could be a good vampire story. I'll have to keep my eye on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not my kind of thing, but thanks for sharing! Hope you enjoy.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow... I've never heard of these books but this one sounds like a great mix of all things supernatural. ~Beth @ Perpetual New Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried her books yet, but I really want to!
    Love your pick, thanks for sharing :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm that looks interesting- and quite the cover too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SUPER excited as well but it is a LONG wait for me!!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to read something by this author because I hear such good things! Thanks for sharing!

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you're looking forward to a new year by a fav author. I'm always particularly excited to find a favorite has a new release coming up instead of a new author.
    Thanks for stepping by and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a new one to me, but it looks like something I'd like to check out! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. YES! Cannot wait for this one either! Though I still need to read the last book in the series. Which is something I say of nearly all my series! :( So behind on everything! Hope you enjoy this one as well!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a good series! I haven't read much paranormal recently and I want to get back into it, so maybe I'll check these out. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!