Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #67

Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

The actual topic this week is "books on my spring TBR", but I'm not really an ardent follower of TBRs, so I have decided to take up a topic that was done way back in 2011, when we hadn't even started our blog. I just feel that this topic is so interesting, and I actually have a list, so here's what I'm sharing ths time: 

top ten five books that came recommended

Check out the main post here.

Here's my list: 

Most books are recommended to me by my blogger BFFs like Janhvi, Tanja (well, more like forced, but oh well...) and Glass @ Ja Citam, a ti? and Ao  @ Aobibliosphere. I love these guys as they have the most interesting recommendations that I take extremely seriously and more often that not, end up loving just as much as they did. So here we go: 


This beauty was recommended to me by Ao, and I loved it to bits. Check out Ao's review. But let me warn you, it will make you want to read the book ASAP.  




These three were recommended to me by Glass and forced upon my by Tanja. Just kidding! I loved all of them becasue they were so unique and different from what I'd read before, 

Between Shades of GrayTanja's review and Glass' review 
Jellicoe RoadTanja's review and Glass' review
StolenTanja's review (which is yet to come because she's still speechless) and Glass' review


This one was recommended by Janhvi. She gifted it to me on my birthday saying I'd like it, and I did. A lot. 

So that's all I have. I want to thank my awesome friends for these super awesome recommendations. I hope you check them out, as well. 

Link me up to your Tuesday post, so I can stop by and take a look! Have a great Tuesday, everyone! 

5 comments:

  1. Nice picks! These are all new to me! Hope you enjoy each and every one of them this spring!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Between Shades of Gray a couple of years back and totally love it! I like how it tells a different WWII story - well different than the usual war related things. Great list! :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these, though Stolen has been in my TBR pile for ages!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! thank you very much for the mention mon amie and also for the tweet. i'll look into the other recs. i already have Beautiful Disaster just waiting to be read and i'll look into the other recs as they're new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy that you liked our recommendations,Sarika. :) I hope there will be more great books we'll discuss about. Thank you for shout out, by the way. I've been horrible blogger last few months, but I needed this break.

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!