Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #195

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

We Come Apart by Sarah Crossan and Brian Conaghan
Publication date- June 13th 2017


Goodreads Summary:

From two acclaimed authors comes an emotional story told in verse about friendship, love, and overcoming unbeatable odds.

Authors Brian Conaghan and Sarah Crossan have joined forces to tell the story of Nicu and Jess, two troubled teens whose paths cross in the unlikeliest of places.

Nicu has emigrated from Romania and is struggling to find his place in his new home. Meanwhile, Jess's home life is overshadowed by violence. When Nicu and Jess meet, what starts out as friendship grows into romance as the two bond over their painful pasts and hopeful futures. But will they be able to save each other, let alone themselves?
For fans of Una LaMarche’s Like No Other, this illuminating story told in dual points of view through vibrant verse will stay with readers long after they've turned the last page.

I read and loved Sarah Crossan's One, so I am so looking forward to this one. I'm already preparing myself for an emotional roller coaster. Besides, I love reading collaborations because they're fun and it's like reading two books in one, so yes, I'm definitely excited for this one! 

What are you waiting on this Wednesday? Let me know in the comments!




2 comments:

  1. Nice pick! Not my kind of read but I hope you will thoroughly enjoy this one once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a long time since I read a Sarah Crossan book! I liked her duology (Breathe and Resist). I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week, Sarika. =)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!