Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Teaser Tuesday #113


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Miz B of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along!

"Beckett and I rarely feud, and so I pictured a Charlie spat. Some flowery insults with added flair and then a cold-hearted bomb."

-Sinful Like Us by Krista and Becca Ritchie


Summary-

HOW CAN IT BE WRONG
IF IT FEELS SO GOOD


Dating an American princess comes with a massive amount of baggage–all of which I’m willing to carry strapped on my back in quicksand and through seven hells. But Jane Cobalt’s baggage, I’m unprepared for. It comes in the form of her five equally famous and notoriously hard-to-please brothers. 
  
I want Jane. 
Completely. 
Unconditionally. 

But when there’s a trip scheduled that I can’t be a part of, I only have one option. It’s immoral. 
Something I’d never consider until now. 

But, hell, there’s got to be some perks to being a twin. So I’m doing it. I’m switching places with my brother. 

Done and done. 

It should have been easy. 

There were little consequences. 

Until the storm hit.


1 comment:

  1. Nice teaser! That's a new to me one. I hope you enjoy the rest!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!