Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten 2014 releases we're dying to read.
My picks in no particular order are-
1. Before Jamaica Lane by Samantha Young
2. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
3. Cress by Marissa Meyer
4. Up From the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
5. Be With Me by J.Lynn
6. It Happened One Wedding by Julie James
7. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
8. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
9. Shield of Winter by Nalini Singh
10. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
I've mostly included my all time favorite authors here. There are a TON of more authors/books/genres I want to try out next year.
What are your picks?