Thursday, December 05, 2013

Review- Asking For Trouble by Tessa Bailey

Summary-

Brent Mason and Hayden Winstead can't stand each other. She plans exclusive parties for her rich familys charities. He's a rough and tumble cop who rigs explosives for a living. Could two people be any less suited for conversation? They think not and prefer to keep it that way. 

Unfortunately, their two best friends are deeply, disgustingly in love. Forced together, the mutual attraction simmering beneath the surface of Brent and Hayden's non-relationship grows with every argument until it explodes into a scintillating night of mind-blowing sex. And it wont be the last, as far as Brent's concerned. 

Hayden has a secret, though. Her father's company is relying on a merger to save them from financial ruin, and only Hayden's marriage to the CEOs wealthy son can secure the deal. If she's to protect her family, she'll have to forget Brent. And he has no intention of being forgotten. 

Review-

Tessa Bailey has done it again! Asking for Trouble was my most anticipated book in the series cause with all that chemistry I really wanted to know Brent and Hayden's story. It was AMAZING! I loved it. Asking For Trouble had everything in it. It made for a fun read which I thoroughly devoured.

Brent and Hayden are poles apart and they cannot stand each other. Brent is a cop who likes to blow things up. Whereas, Hayden comes from a rich family where she plans exclusive parties. The two couldn't be more different and they know it. You can see tension when Hayden and Brent are in the same room. They fight, they argue and somehow they make it look hot.

Like we'd seen in the last book, Story and Daniel are Hayden and Brent's best friends so they always end up in each others company. When Brent and Hayden finally decide to let the steam out and get each other out of their systems, things get complicated. Both Brent and Hayden have so much more going on with them than what they show on the surface and each discovers that.

I loved the romance. Brent was possessive and he made no excuses for it. Hayden was vulnerable in her own ways but when she's with Brent things balance themselves out. Brent is one of the best dirty talking heroes. The intimate scenes between them were HOT. There are no other words to describe the intensity with which these two go at each other. I loved the banter.

With Story and Daniel we also get to see the mysterious and silent, Matt. I really he hopes he gets a story because he's not spilling anything. The ending was again, amazing. It was hilarious and it couldn't be more perfect for Brent and Hayden. Tessa Bailey has now officially become one of my favorite authors and you should definitely read Asking for Trouble.



2 comments:

  1. I have on of the book from this series (the first one I guess) but I've never got to read it. I mean I'm not sure this is for me. I get annoyed by these adult stories so I will have this series on hold for a while. Anyhow I'm glad you enjoyed it. Great review, Janhvi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to find time for this series, love all your enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!