Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #75

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Bad For You (Sea Breeze #7) by Abbi Glines 
Publication Date- April 1st 2014 


Goodreads Summary:

Innocence was never meant for the addictive… 

Addiction was something Krit Corbin accepted as part of his nature a long time ago. He decided to embrace it and flip his finger at the rules. Women had always been the number one thing on his list of addictions. He couldn’t get enough. Being the lead singer in a rock band had only made access to his favorite addiction that much easier.

Being alone was the only thing Blythe Denton understood. The small town minister’s family that raised her hadn’t accepted her as their own. The minister’s wife had always made sure Blythe understood just how unworthy she was of love. When Blythe is sent away to college and given a chance to finally be free of living as an unwanted burden, she looks forward to having peace in her life. Being alone isn’t something that bothers her. She escapes reality in the stories she writes.

However, the ridiculously sexy tattooed guy who keeps throwing parties in the apartment above hers is driving her crazy. For starters, he doesn’t treat her like she would expect a guy with a different woman always hanging on his arm to treat someone as uninteresting as her. She looks nothing like the gorgeous women she sees parading in and out of his apartment, but for some strange reason he keeps showing up at her door.

During a party at his apartment, Krit’s new neighbor comes to the door with her long brown hair pulled up in a messy knot and a pair of glasses perched on her cute little nose. She wants him to turn down the music, but he convinces her to stay.

Krit Corbin may have just found his biggest addiction yet. And Blythe Denton realizes too late that she’s finally been claimed.

Even though it feels like this series is getting worse and even though Krit sounds insanely disgusting, I can't really say no to an Abbi Glines book and to a bad boy. And when Abbi writes about bad boys... I'm sold. 

What are you waiting on this Wednesday? Link me up to your picks! 


14 comments:

  1. Nice! I keep waiting and hoping Abbi writes another Paranormal NA but it's not looking likely anymore. Still hope you enjoy this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I hope she writes one soon then. Thanks for stopping by, Jessica!

      Delete
  2. It sounds really good. I didn't realize there were so many books, definitely need to catch up. Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, there are still more to go. Thanks for stopping by, Jenea!

      Delete
  3. Awesome pick!

    I still need to start this series, but I do love everything Abbi Glines writes ;)

    Thanks for sharing!

    Mikki @ A Bookish Escape

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should really read a Abbi Glines one day. Great pick! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not really a book I'd read but I hope you enjoy it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahem! I well still haven't read any of the books from this author (hides from Sarika). I'm really sorry dude, but I cannot make myself pick NA. I have this wall in my brain trust me. I have Addicted for Now on my Kindle and I promised myself I won't delete it till I read it. I'll do it. Anyhow I hope you'll enjoy this one. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, you are NOT deleting that one. Read it. Please! And I love the no NA thing you have going. *thumbs up*

      Delete
  7. Sounds like a book I would read :) I'll have to check it out :)

    My WoW :)


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!