Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #45

Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is: 

sarika's top ten book boyfriends

So, there are many guys from many books that I absolutely love. For example,  in terms of contemporaries, I love Rush Finlay and Cage York from Abbi Glines' Too Far and Sea Breeze series respectively, Gray from First Comes Love by Katie Kacvinsky and Travis from Something Like Normal by Trish Doller. Then there are the younger ones like Ethan Lawson Wate from the Caster Chronicles series by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl, Sam Roth from The Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater and Danny from Daisy Whitney's When You Were Here. Then there are the bad boys like Warner from Tahereh Mafi's Shatter Me series and Liam from Heidi McLaughlin's Beaumont series. 

But. But, but, but... There is one book boyfriend whom I love so so so much that it was actually Janhvi who gave me the idea of presenting the following to you; so here we go. My edit of the following picture explains all you need to know. 

TRAVIS "MAD DOG" MADDOX, LADIES!  

 x 10

 

Link me up to your lists in the comments below, and I'll come check them out. Happy Tuesday, and happy reading, everyone! 



3 comments:

  1. Interesting list!! Here's my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/01/top-ten-tuesday-authors-id-like-to-meet.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! What an awesome list :'D And very true. He is the perfect one.
    I just started my blog, so I don't have a Top 10 until tomorrow.

    Cucie

    http://cucie-reads.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Oh Sarika, so this Travis guy must be something special, eh? I've not read those books so I really cannot say, but that edit looks quite good :)

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!