Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #110

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Searching for Beautiful by Jennifer Probst
Publication Date: May 26th, 2015


Summary-

The highly anticipated third novel in the Searching For series fromJennifer Probst, “one of the most exciting breakout novelists” (USA Today), featuring a runaway bride and the man who wants to be more than just her best friend...

Genevieve MacKenzie has her life completely under control. About to wed the charming Chief doctor at the local hospital, she’s an up-and-coming surgeon with everything she could ever want. Until an escape through the church window on the day of her wedding sends her life into a tailspin...and flings her right into her best friend’s arms.

When Wolfe catches his best friend falling out a window on her wedding day, he doesn’t ask questions. He whisks her away, determined to watch over her and discover the truth behind her desperate escape. But when his feelings turn more than platonic, he realizes he may risk his most important relationship in order to protect his damaged heart, and the woman he loves.

Can Genevieve and Wolfe’s friendship turn into something deeper—or is it already too late for true love?

I have been waiting for Wolfe's story from the longest time. Can't wait to get to this one.
What are you waiting on? :)

11 comments:

  1. Ah, this looks like a sweet story. Great pick.
    And thanks for visiting our blog :)

    Kat @ Reading Owls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..This book sounds so interesting..Adding it to my TBR now! Thanks for sharing Janhvi :)
    My WOW post

    -Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Sounds interesting! I really love the runaway bride trope!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Havent seen this one around. sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not really my type of read but I do hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read this author...but I'm not intrigued. Love that cover, too. Enjoy!

    Here's mine: https://bluemondaysnomore.wordpress.com/2015/01/06/chase-away-your-blues-with-the-day-we-met/"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pick! Totally new to me! Hope you absolutely love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read anything from this author since the first book but this sounds great! Great pick!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. This book is also on my tbr list:) I can't wait to read it. (:

    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah okay the Searching For series is one that I have been hearing more and more about and so I'm getting interested now - and it's not even my preferred genre!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have read other books by Probst, but not this series. I hope you love it :)

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!