Friday, April 07, 2017

Feature Follow Friday #76


This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

The week's prompt is:

How do you prefer to keep up with your favorite blogs?

Okay, so I was much more active commenting wise a few months back but I have lagged off. It is because life and other work gets in the way of blogging and I hate cutting back my reading time so blogging is taking the brunt of it. But my favourite way to keep up with my blog friends is Instagram. I can follow them and see what they are up to. I don't visit blogs as often as I'd like to.

What are your answers?

Follow us and we'll follow you back! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, it's been getting harder to keep up. But life happens. Instagram is definitely fun though! It seems even this meme is dying and just a few years ago it was so big!!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!