Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #72

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Everlasting Sin by J.S. Cooper
Publication Date- Feb 24th 2014


Goodreads Summary:  

Everlasting Sin

Hudson Blake
Tattooed. Hot. My best friend's brother. Off-limits, except for that one night.

That One Night
Cannot be spoken of. Cannot be thought of. Cannot allow myself to daydream.

Daydream
That I’m going to become someone. That he can see me as someone.

Someone
To love. To forget. To believe. To taste.

To make me forget my everlasting sin once and for all.

This doesn't sound all that good but it's not sounding all that bad either. Let's see how it goes! 

What are you waiting on this Wednesday? Happy reading, guys!


11 comments:

  1. Whoops, don't know if I'd read that. Hehe
    Hope you enjoy it, though!

    Here's my Wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one's new to me! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The guy on the cover is a cutie! Not my type of book but I hope you enjoy it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice cover!!Hope you can stop by mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it too. Thanks for stopping by, Moirae!

      Delete
  5. I haven't heard of this one but it sounds really interesting. It actually sounds like something you'll love and I truly hope you'll. Great pick, Sarika :)

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!