Sunday, August 26, 2012

Fan Art #1

Hey guys! I've decided to share some of my Fan Art with you all. I'm not an artist or anything, I simply love to draw. I'm not exactly great with memory drawing, so I stick to book cover art or some random book-related pictures that I find online. Basically, I've been drawing fan art since a long time, so I'm just going to scan them and put them up.  

Since this is my first Fan Art post, I've decided to go with something that I'm sure most of you'll love- HARRY POTTER! I'm a huge fan. Well, that's an understatement. It's more like I breathe and live Harry Potter. :)

I drew the Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry crest, that you find on the first page of all the Harry Potter books. I hope you guys like it! It's not perfect, but I did it out of my pure HP obsession!

Here you go!


I would love to hear what you'll think!
Hope everyone is having a great week-end!



Sarika



3 comments:


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!