Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #132

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Something Beautiful by Jamie McGuire
Publication Date- August 16th 2015


Goodreads Summary:

America Mason, a sassy undergrad at Eastern State University, is in love with a Maddox--Shepley Maddox. Unlike his cousins, Shepley is more lover than fighter, but a road trip to her parents' home in Wichita, Kansas could mean the next step, or the end of everything.

I have loved Mare and Shep just as much as- if not more than- Abby and Travis, which is why, I am super duper excited for their book. And that cover screams gorgeousness. Be here already, Augutst! 

What are you waiting on this Wednesday?


6 comments:

  1. I haven't read anything by this author but this book has me curious. Nice pick. Hope you read it soon :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read this author either! Hope you enjoy this one!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another awesome book by Jamie McGuire, can't wait to read Something Beautiful. :)

    My WoW


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World


    ReplyDelete
  4. :):) So great to see you so excited about a new Jamie McGuire novel, Sarika! I know how much you love that author. And it's great that you've found a couple that you love just as much as Abby and Travis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any Jamie McGuire yet! I need to fix that. I hope you enjoy this when it's out!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot about America! I hope she gets her HEA, too. Great choice, Sarika! :)

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!