Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday #73


Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

For this week, I've taken the topic: 


Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished Yet


I used to read and sincerely follow series all the time, but in the past few years, I've somehow outgrown them and prefer stand-alones. That is exactly why I picked this topic as there are many series that I started but could never finish. And who knows? I might get back to them someday or I might not. We'll have to see! 

P.S: I'm sharing pictures of the first book from each series! 

 

 

 

 

 

Have you posted a Top Ten Tuesday this week? Which series have you not finished? Let me know!

Happy reading! 




2 comments:

  1. Wow. This topic would make me cringe with guilt! Lol. Hope you get around to finishing these series sometime soon!

    Oh nice! I honestly could not think of any book that took place over this holiday! Holidays don't really come up in my reads apparently! Lol!

    Here's my Tuesday PostGREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! I totally copies the wrong thing! Ignore that second part of the comment!

      Delete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!