Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #32


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


I had a completely different book scheduled for my Waiting On Wednesday this week. 
However, the cover and blurb for This Girl (Slammed #3) by Colleen Hoover came out and I couldn't  resist! 
The news was announced on  Colleen Hoover's Facebook page and the blurb has been revealed on Maryse's Book Blog
I love  Colleen Hoover's Slammed series consisting of Slammed (Slammed #1) and Point Of Retreat (Slammed #2), my reviews of which can be read HERE and HERE respectively. 
So here we go! 

This Girl (Slammed #3) by Colleen Hoover
Publication Date: April 30th 2013


Blurb:

There are two sides to every love story. Now hear Will’s.
Colleen Hoover’s New York Times bestselling Slammed series has brought countless readers to their knees with a whirlwind of love, passion, and heartache. Layken and Will’s love has managed to withstand the toughest of circumstances and the young lovers, now married, are beginning to feel safe and secure in their union. As much as Layken relishes their new life together, she finds herself wanting to know everything there is to know about her husband, even though Will makes it clear he prefers to keep the painful memories of the past where they belong. Still, he can’t resist his wife’s pleas and so he begins to untangle his side of the story, revealing for the first time his most intimate feelings and thoughts, retelling both the good and bad moments, and sharing a few shocking confessions of his own from the time when they first met.
In This Girl, Will tells the story of their complicated relationship from his point of view. Their future rests on how well they deal with the past in this final installment of the beloved Slammed series.
I am so excited for this book! 

What are you waiting on this Wednesday? 

P.S: We have an INT giveaway going on for Tessa Bailey's Protecting What's This. You can take part in it right HERE. :) 



15 comments:

  1. Doesn't sound like my kind of read but still hope you love it when you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found out about this book just yesterday!! :) It'll be on my WOW soon ;) Great pick. I can't wait to see the story from his POV ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the second I see featureing this today, now I REALLY need to check it out. Thanks for sharing! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, really? And yes, you must check out the series, Caro! :)

      Delete
  4. I've seen This Girl quite a few times now. It made me want this book kind of like, ASAP ;) Great pick! :)

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just need to break down and read Slammed already. I've heard such great things about it.

    My ”Waiting On” Wednesday
    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must break down and read it SOON, Lisa! ;)

      Delete
  6. I can't wait for this!!! <3 Colleen Hoover is so amazeballs. I love that there is 2 of you on this blog! I co-author my blog with my best friend too ;)
    New fOllOwer <33
    Beth | The Reading Vixens [Formerly YA Vixens]
    The Reading Vixens!
    Vixen's WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Colleen Hoover totally is amazeballs! :P That's good to know that you write your blog with your best friend as well, Beth. Thank you for following!

      Delete
  7. Yay for Will! I'm sure This Girl will be really great, Aman. :)

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!