Monday, July 10, 2017

Introductory Post: Summer TBR Wipeout 2017


I. Love. Readathons. It's that simple really. I get a lot of reading done during them and try not to veer off track by rereading old favourites again. This Summer TBR Wipeout hosted by The Candid Cover seemed like an awesome opportunity to clear some of the paperbacks lying on my shelf as I tend to prefer ebooks. But I've also added a bunch of review copies and some books I've wanted to read since some time in my to-be-read pile. 




 

 

  


There's no guarantee that I will finish reading all of them. I've put in a lot of choices and I may just add/read something else depending on my mood and excitement level.

I'm super excited to get started! :)

2 comments:

  1. When Dimple Met Rishi sounds SO GOOD! I actually purchased it on my Kindle this past weekend - really looking forward to reading it. :)

    Best of luck and happy reading!

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My Summer TBR Wipeout Post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to love When Dimple Met Rishi! There are so many awesome books that you have picked to read this summer. I hope that you enjoy them all. Thanks so much for taking part in the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!