Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic is:
ten characters you just didn't click with
Here's my list:
1) Luce from the Fallen series by Lauren Kate: Luce and her actions were so difficult to understand. She seemed more lost than the reader throughout the series.
2) Will and Zoe from Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook: Both Will and Zoe were nothing but reckless teens who just didn't make sense to me.
3) Ashton from The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines: Who on earth takes off their shirt with someone who they aren't even with? Let me tell you. Ashton!
4) Juliet and Emerson from Unroken by Melody Grace: Juliet and Emerson did nothing, absolutely nothing, but had sex all through this book, and it irritated me to no end.
5) Swanee from Lies My Girlfriend Told Me by Julie Anne Peters: I understand people being confused, but I do not see why they have to confuse everyone around them as well.
6) Arcadia from The Devil you Know by Trish Doller: Arcadia was a nice girl, but she was so naive and so dumb that it got on my nerves.
7) Silas and Charlie from Never, Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher: Why was this book written? The characters were mindless kids who I just couldn't understand.
8) Nora from Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick: I read this book a long time ago, so I don't remember much, but I do remember that Nora was not a very likeable person.
9) Ellie from 34 Pieces of You by Carmen Rodrigues: I heart disturbed characters, but Ellie was a whole new level of disturbed that I could not comprehend.
10) Jacqueline from Easy by Tammara Webber: While many readers loved Jacqueline, I just couldn't get myself to do that.
Make sure you link me up to your posts in the comments below, so I can see your lists. Happy Tuesday, and happy reading, everyone!