This week's prompt is:
DESCRIBE THE PLOTS OF YOUR TEN FAVORITE BOOKS IN SEVEN WORDS EACH.
This is hard but I'm going to try to do my best here.
1. Two Psy and Changelings fall in love.
2. Girl finds herself in Ireland with River.
3. Professional assassins trained by nuns of St.Mortain.
4. Friends dealing with issues in small town.
5. Interracial romance between sexy professor and student.
6. Rock star falls in love with librarian.
7. Archangels and vampires in a dangerous world.
8. Apocalypse in modern world brings them together.
9. Story of his relationship as a dictionary.
10. Love with lies and creepily crazily relatable.
I don't think I've done justice to these books but this was fun.
Happy Friday, everybody! :)