Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic is:
top ten author duos we'd love to see write a book together
I would LOVE to read books by these author duos. They are some of my very favourite authors and I'll read anything by them. My picks in no particular order are-
1. Jill Shalvis and Lisa Kleypas- I'd be in romance heaven!
2. Nalini Singh and Jeaniene Frost- I can only imagine what they'll come up with together. Maybe a combination of Lucas and Bones? ;)
3. John Green and David Levithan- I know they already have Will Grayson, Will Grayson but I want MORE.
4. Elle Kennedy and Kristen Callihan- I love their NA series so it would be exciting if they wrote something together!
5. Rebecca Zanetti and Cynthia Eden- There would make an amazing romantic suspense combo!
Those are my 5 pairs of author duos. Have you read any of them before?
What are your picks? :)