Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #62

Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is: 

Top Ten Wishes we'd ask the Book Genie to grant us:

I have 5 in my case-

1. Dear Book Genie- Please let me own ALL of Nalini Singh's books in hard cover and paperbacks.

2. Dear Book Genie- I'd LOVE it if I got the chance to meet some of my favourite authors like Nalini Singh, Jill Shalvis, Julie James, Lisa Kleypas...

3. Dear Book Genie- I'd love to own all the pretty and cute bookmarks to go with my books.

4. Dear Book Genie- I would love to have a room full of books or better yet, a library would do.

5. Dear Book Genie- I'd love the real world to go away so I can read as much as I want without any pesky disturbances like work and studies.

I think I'd probably die happy if these wishes came true.
What are on your list? :)


2 comments:

  1. #4 is what my entire post is about this week lol My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! 4 & 5 are definitely good ones! LOL!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!