Thursday, April 04, 2019

Release Day Blitz- Property by Loki Renard












Yesterday I was his equal. Today I am his property.

When I inherited my father's fortune, I became a billionaire... but not a billionaire like Darko Lijander. I thought wealth meant power, until he stripped me bare, spanked me until I called him master, and then showed me what real power looks like in the most shameful way possible.

As I am taken from my home to his waiting helicopter, naked, blushing, and already very, very thoroughly used, I have no idea what he has in store for me, but one thing is abundantly clear.

I am now his property.


Publisher's Note: Property includes spankings and sexual scenes. If such material offends you, please don't buy this book.










It's just as well Loki Renard became an author because other career paths proved disastrous. She was once thrown out of someone's house for trying to sell them citrus based cleaning product, and her brief brush with corporate life ended when she wrote profiles for her fellow employees likening them to various feral animals then attempted to negotiate the idea of not coming into the office and getting paid anyway. Perhaps if she'd had the dedication to slug herself in the face a la Fight Club, things might have turned out differently.















No comments:

Post a Comment


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!