Tuesday, April 02, 2019

Teaser Tuesday #105


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Miz B of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along!

'I told you, St. Bride, of you break her heart -' 
'How about when she breaks mine, Roy?' Jack interrupted bitterly.'What are you going to do for me in that case?' 


Goodreads Summary: 

Tall, blonde and handsome, Jack St. Bride was once a beloved teacher and football coach at a girls' school, until a student's crush sparked a powder-keg of accusation and robbed him of his career and reputation. Now after an eight-month jail sentence, Jack resolves to pick up the pieces of his life.

This is probably the third time I've shared a teaser from Salem Falls, but I've been quite slow with my reading... The book is incredible though. 

What teaser have you shared today? 

1 comment:

  1. Nice teaser! That's a new to me one. Hope you enjoy the rest!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!