Friday, December 07, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday #16


Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. 

                                                    Today's question is:
Q: Activity! Who do you want to be? If you could choose any character from a book. What do you think that character looks like and what do you have in common?

Answer: I would love to be Lena Duchannes from the Caster Chronicles series by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. The main reason being I'd get to have Ethan all to myself ;) Also she is a sweet person with a lot of cool powers which I'd love to have. Plus her dressing sense is cool.


Who would you like to be?
Follow us and we'll follow back!
Happy Friday everybody! :)

 Janhvi



7 comments:

  1. Haha, having your favorite book boy all to yourself is a great way to pick!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Love Lena. And love Ethan. Love the idea of being a caster. Although Lena has a lot of angst.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this book on my kindle, I hope to get to it soon. Happy Holidays!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I couldn't get into this book unfortunately! Seems to be the case with books to movies lately!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! old follower through Twitter...

    Here's my GG: http://2ndbooktotheright.blogspot.com/2012/12/feature-and-follow-friday-2-dec-7-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must sit down and read this book. Rly! I tried once but I gave up. Maybe the problem is that I'm trying with the translated version. Who knows. I shall try again :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, her style is cool, no doubt. Great choice. Thanks for stoping by my FF. Old follower.

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!