Friday, December 07, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday #16


Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. 

                                                    Today's question is:
Q: Activity! Who do you want to be? If you could choose any character from a book. What do you think that character looks like and what do you have in common?

Answer: I would love to be Lena Duchannes from the Caster Chronicles series by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. The main reason being I'd get to have Ethan all to myself ;) Also she is a sweet person with a lot of cool powers which I'd love to have. Plus her dressing sense is cool.


Who would you like to be?
Follow us and we'll follow back!
Happy Friday everybody! :)

 Janhvi



8 comments:

  1. Haha, having your favorite book boy all to yourself is a great way to pick!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Love Lena. And love Ethan. Love the idea of being a caster. Although Lena has a lot of angst.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this book on my kindle, I hope to get to it soon. Happy Holidays!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I couldn't get into this book unfortunately! Seems to be the case with books to movies lately!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! old follower through Twitter...

    Here's my GG: http://2ndbooktotheright.blogspot.com/2012/12/feature-and-follow-friday-2-dec-7-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must sit down and read this book. Rly! I tried once but I gave up. Maybe the problem is that I'm trying with the translated version. Who knows. I shall try again :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, her style is cool, no doubt. Great choice. Thanks for stoping by my FF. Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's always for the boys. I picked Cat so that I can be with Bones too :)
    Old Follower!
    Thanks for stopping by My FF

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!