Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #17

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

                                                    Dare To You by Katie McGarry
                                                               May 28 2013


Summary-

"I dare you..." 

If anyone knew the truth about Beth Risk's home life, they'd send her mother to jail and seventeen-year-old Beth who knows where. So she protects her mom at all costs. Until the day her uncle swoops in and forces Beth to choose between her mom's freedom and her own happiness. That's how Beth finds herself living with an aunt who doesn't want her and going to a school that doesn't understand her. At all. Except for the one guy who shouldn't get her, but does.... 

Ryan Stone is the town golden boy, a popular baseball star jock-with secrets he can't tell anyone. Not even the friends he shares everything with, including the constant dares to do crazy things. The craziest? Asking out the Skater girl who couldn't be less interested in him. 

But what begins as a dare becomes an intense attraction neither Ryan nor Beth expected. Suddenly, the boy with the flawless image risks his dreams-and his life-for the girl he loves, and the girl who won't let anyone get too close is daring herself to want it all...

 I LOVED Pushing The Limits and am so excited for Beth's story. This cover is absolutely gorgeous! Hope the book is just as good!
                                                     What are you waiting on?

                  Janhvi


7 comments:

  1. I still have to read Pushing the Limits. Im so behind. Lol. Great pick! Feel free to check out My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved Pushing the Limits, too! So I am super excited to read Beth's story. Also this cover is beautiful! I was practically drooling when it got released!

    Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW
    Renae @ Rolling with the Moments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! That is a great cover, and I love the title. Sounds like a good one--but I really hope they don't pull a "She's All That" and make there be some big misunderstanding in the last few chapters about it being a bet etc. It does sound really good, though! Right up my alley ;)
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Seeing this one quite a bit lately!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *jumping* I wanna / MUST read this book. I can't explain how much I'm curious about it :) If it's as good as Pushing the Limits I'll be more than happy :) Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeep, I loved Pushing the Limits! Can't wait to read this one. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard great things about Pushing the limits - gotta read it soon. Nice pick!
    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams
    Check out what I am waiting for this Wednesday...

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!