Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic is-
With Thanksgiving coming up this Thursday in the USA, we thought it would be fun to see what we're all thankful for! This can be bookish or not. It's completely up to you!
Here's my list (in no particular order)-
1) FAMILY/ HOME: My family is my home. They're where I want to be.
2) FRIENDS: They can be a pain sometimes, but they add so much fun to life.
Obviously, Janhvi deserves a special mention here just because she does.
3) HARRY POTTER: I haven't come across any book that has changed my life so drastically.
4) FOOD: Yes, I like to believe that I live to eat.
5) FRENCH: It's been many years since I've been learning and loving learning French and I feel like I've found my passion.
6) BOOKS: They could either be life-changing or life-saving or neither but I cannot deny the fact that they make life better.
7) BOOK BOYFRIENDS: Although they increase my expectations, they help my imagination.
8) MUSIC: Music saves my life. Everyday. (I even have a tee-shirt with that written on it.)
9) MEMORIES: I don't like to remember what happened but I can't stop myself from missing it and I'm thankful I at least have some bitter yet sweet memories rather than nothing at all. About what, I won't tell. *smirks*
10) LIFE: Yeah, you can ask Janhvi. I can very, very philosophical so I'll just end on where it all begins.
What are you thankful for? And because it is all about thanking today, thank YOU too- whoever you are- you are awesome!
Happy Thanksgiving to all Americans!