Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #66

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

A Beautiful Wedding (Beautiful #2.5) by Jamie McGuire 
Publication Date- December 10th 2013  


Goodreads Summary:

You know that Abby Abernathy unexpectedly became Mrs. Maddox. But what do you really know?

Why did Abby pop the question?
What secrets were shared before the ceremony?
Where did they spend their wedding night?
Who else knew about it . . . and didn’t tell?

Everything about Abby and Travis’s elopement was top-secret . . . until now. Fans of Beautiful Disaster and Walking Disaster will get all of their questions answered in this whirlwind tale of the wedding day (and night!)—and as with all good stories, this one will definitely have been worth the wait.

More Travis? Hell, YES. Like, right NOW.
What are you waiting on this Wednesday? 

24 comments:

  1. I don¨t think I could ever get enough of Mr. Maddox and I'm so excited for this one!
    My Wow

    - Deb @ Deb's Crazy Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh, duh I'm not sure about this. Walking Disaster ended up being disappointment for me so I think we should let this story go. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I'll tell you how it goes, Tanja- but then again, I'm going to love it anyhow.

      Delete
  4. This is a very popular book today it seems. I haven't read this series but I do hope you enjoy this when it releases.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Jamie just announced this a few days back, maybe that's why. Thank you, Kristin.

      Delete
  5. Nice pick for the week! I haven't read this author, but this does sound good. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You haven't? Aw, that's shocking. Thank you, Renee.

      Delete
  6. I SO can't wait for this book! I love Jamie McGuire, and I can't wait to dive back into this story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to read this!! Great pick :)
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one sounds really good. Great pick!

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-wednesday-now-forever/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds really good, thanks for sharing.

    My WoW
    Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need this book!!!! How exciting! Can't wait :)

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!