Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #80


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Mud Vein by Tarryn Fischer
Publication Date- April 18th 2014 

Mud Vein

Goodreads Summary: 

When reclusive novelist Senna Richards wakes up on her thirty-third birthday, everything has changed. Caged behind an electrical fence, locked in a house in the middle of the snow, Senna is left to decode the clues to find out why she was taken. If she wants her freedom, she has to take a close look at her past. But, her past has a heartbeat…and her kidnapper is nowhere to be found. With her survival hanging by a thread, Senna soon realizes this is a game. A dangerous one. Only the truth can set her free.

I was blown away with Tarryn's Love Me With Lies series and I'm very eager to see what the author has in store for readers with this book. It sure sounds intriguing. 

What are you waiting on this Wednesday? 


4 comments:

  1. I loved Love me With Lies too!! and I had no idea that she is writing another book. Oh now I don't want to miss that. I really hope you'll enjoy it. Great pick, Sarika :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an entirely new to me read! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an interesting read, I hope you enjoy it and thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarika, we'd have to buddy read this one!:)

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!