Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #51

Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is: 

Top Ten All Time Favorite Authors

For me, an author becomes an all time favorite when I have read and loved multiple books by him/her and still look forward to their next release. I often go back for re reads too. My all time favorite authors are-

1. Nalini Singh


2. Jill Shalvis


3. Abbi Glines


4. Gayle Forman


5. Samantha Young


6. Lisa Kleypas


7. Julie James


8. Robin LaFevers


9. Katie McGarry


10. Jeaniene Frost


Which are your all time favorite authors? Let me know :)

5 comments:

  1. Yay I have Robin LaFevers too!! I love the His Fair Assassin series :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gayle Forman is on my list, too. I love Jeaniene Frost and I finally got some Abbi Glines. Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Robin LaFevers, and Gayle Forman is pretty good too! Great list!
    Check out my Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Love Jeaniene's books too! She's on my list as well! I really enjoyed Abbi Glines' Existence trilogy but it seems she might just be done with the paranormal NA titles. Oh well. Great picks!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great authors on here - I love Katie McGarry, Gayle Forman, and Robin LaFevers as well :) I haven't read any of Abbi Glines books, although I should. Lovely picks! <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!