Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #52

Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is: 

10 Characters who belong on the stage

Okay, I really had to rack my brains for finding these. It's not that I haven't read about any characters who belong on stage but I haven't read a lot of them. Anyways, here's my list-

1. Tiny Cooper from Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan

2. Nastya from The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay

3. Fox from Rock Addiction by Nalini Singh

4. David from Rock Courtship by Nalini Singh

5. Adam from Where She Went by Gayle Forman

6. Krit from Bad For You by Abbi Glines 

7. Nicola from From This Moment on by Bella Andre

8. Harrison from My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin

9. Will from Slammed by Colleen Hoover

10. Willem from Just One Day by Gayle Forman

What are your picks? Let me know :)

10 comments:

  1. I love your list! Tiny Cooper is such a great character!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I would have to add Lucy from Love, Lucy by April Lindner. Awesome choices!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list
    My ttt
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2015/04/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-which.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list. I loved Will Grayson and Just One Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh nice topic and picks! Have to say I haven't read any of these but I'll take your word for it that they belong on the stage!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun list. I haven't read some of the books you listed. BUt I agree on the ones I know, espcially Tiny Cooper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list!!! I'm only familiar with Will from Slammed but the others sound like fun. I clearly need to catch up and check out some of these other characters. Thanks for sharing this week. Happy reading!!!! My TT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tiny Cooper is amazing and always belongs on stage! He's on my list too (only I wasn't paying enough attention when I originally posted with the wrong name... opps!) Adam's a great pick too. I haven't read any of the other books on your list but I might need to add some of them. I love music and books.

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT.
    Alex @ The Book Banner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely Will from Slammed and Adam from Where She Went/If I Stay. Great choices here, Janhvi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting list indeed! Would try to make one too :p

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!