Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #123

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Emancipated by M.G.Reyes
Publication Date: May 26, 2015


Summary-

The good girl, the bad boy, the diva, the hustler, the rock star, and the nerd. Six teens legally liberated from parental control for six different reasons, all with one thing in common: something to hide. 

Now they’re sharing a house in Venice Beach, acting like a family, and living their lies. No parents. No limits. No alibis. One witnessed a crime, another might be a murderer—and one’s been spying on them all.

As they cling to a fantasy of freedom and slowly let down their guards, the past creeps up on them. And when one of them gets arrested, everyone’s carefully constructed facade comes crumbling down. 

In this steamy, drama-filled series, relationships are tested and secrets revealed as lies threaten to destroy their perfect setup.

This one sounds really interesting.
What are you waiting on? :)

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, this sounds good! I'm definitely looking forward to it. Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Been seeing this one around a bit! I hope you will positively love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really good! It (sort of) reminds me of Dangerous Girls. I really enjoyed that one, so I'll keep an eye on this one :D Hope you love it when it's released!
    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. The does sound really good! A bit like a soap condensed into a book -- but most soaps wouldn't be so bad if you condensed them down to a movie, soo... yeah. Sounds good. Like the cover, too! Great pick!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my forst look at this book. Sounds like a promising read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually have this book in my kindle & I forgot all about it until I saw your post xD I agree with someone up there, this does sound like Dangerous Girls and I thought that was an amazing novel. Hope you enjoy this read as well <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!