Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #66

Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is: ten songs that I wish were books

I'm just going to list my favourite songs here. I would definitely read them if they were books.
What songs are on your list?


1. Counting Stars by One Republic


2. Roses by The Chainsmokers feat. Rozes


3. One More Night by Maroon 5


4. Stitches by Shawn Mendes


5. Hello by Adele


6. Be Together by Major Lazer feat. Wild Belle


7. Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Ray


8. Be Your Everything by Boys Like Girls


9. Need You Now by Lady Antebellum


10. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol

2 comments:

  1. Loved the list especially Need You Now <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! These are some new to me songs! I still can't believe I got my topics switched! That hasn't happened in ages! LOL! Will try this one next week I suppose!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!