Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #153

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

Fannie and Tru by Karen Hattrup
Publication date- May 31st 2016


Goodreads Summary:

When Frannie Little eavesdrops on her parents fighting she discovers that her cousin Truman is gay, and his parents are so upset they are sending him to live with her family for the summer. At least, that’s what she thinks the story is. . . When he arrives, shy Frannie befriends this older boy, who is everything that she’s not–rich, confident, cynical, sophisticated. Together, they embark on a magical summer marked by slowly unraveling secrets. 

 I love to read books with plots like this, so I'm really looking forward to this one. 

What are you waiting on this Wednesday? Link me to your posts in the comments below, so I can check it out. Happy waiting, and happy reading! 

2 comments:

  1. That's one neat cover! I am just waiting for my review pile to finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an eyecatching cover! Totally new to me! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!