Monday, October 29, 2018

Shop at Literary Book Gifts!

Hi guys! I have some extremely exciting news for all you book lovers. Melissa, over at Literary Book Gifts recently contacted me about her site that sells the most fun and interesting book related gifts. Check out her website: 


You will find a huge variety of gifts to gift your book lover friend, family or whoever and even to yourself. I'm sharing some of my favourites with the links: 

 


 

These are just some of the designs that I love! There are plenty more for you to choose from, and the most incredible part is that Melissa has very kindly offered a code for our readers which will give you a 20% off on your orders! So grab the code below and start shopping: 

THEREADDICTS20 

I'd like to thank Melissa for the opportunity, and happy shopping to you all! 








No comments:

Post a Comment


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!