Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #32


Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. 

Today's topics is: 

favourite classics

Embarassingly, miserably, sadly, shamelessly and terribly, I have not even read one classic that I know or remember of... Forget about ten! But, at the same time, I have this inexplainable and inescapable curiosity, fascination, interest and love for them. So, I have this habit of collecting them, either by buying the physical copies or downloading them from iBooks. I was just through the list of topics for this meme, when I came across... 

Top Ten Books I Just HAD To Buy...But Are Still Sitting On My Bookshelf

So, I decided to make a whole new topic of my own: 

TEN CLASSICS I JUST had TO BUY... BUT ARE STILL SITTING ON MY SHELF!!! 









Your turn now! Do you have any favourite classics? Let me know in the comments below, so I can check out your picks. Happy Tuesday and happy reading, guys! 

4 comments:

  1. I am the same way - I buy SO many books and never read them, including classics. I have done that with Pride and Prejudice, the Rabbit series, and Les Mis. Someday we will get to these books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Lots of Jane Austen and TKAM today! Nice picks!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read a lot of Charles Dickens' novels too! I hope you have the chance to read all of these soon. :)

    Holly @ Part of that World

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your list! I've read most of these classics so I strongly urge you to read them already! :D
    my top ten tuesday: http://wp.me/p3v5T1-sM

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!