Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #96

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Every Time I Think of You by Tracey Garvis- Graves
Publication Date: September 16, 2014


Summary-

Thirty-year-old Daisy DiStefano has two people she holds dear: the grandmother who raised her, and her three-year-old son, Elliott. But when Daisy’s grandmother is killed in a seemingly random act of violence, Daisy must take steps to protect herself and her child. 

Despite a thriving career in San Francisco, thirty-six-year-old Brooks McClain has returned home to spend what little time his mother has left before she succumbs to the deadly disease that is ravaging her. The seasoned investigative reporter has taken a position with the local newspaper and been on the job less than twenty-four hours when he’s summoned to cover the death of Pauline Thorpe. 

Brooks is all business, but the more time he spends with Daisy DiStefano, the more invested he becomes; there’s something about a single mother, a defenseless child, and an unsolved crime that has stirred Brooks’s protective instincts like nothing ever has before. 

And when the unthinkable happens, Brooks will do whatever it takes to clear the name of the woman he’s fallen for and the child he’ll protect at any cost. 

Romantic and suspenseful, Every Time I Think of You shows how far two people will go to fight for the ones they love, and the life they’ve always imagined.

I haven't read anything by this author yet but Every Time I Think of You sounds amazing!
What are you waiting on? :)

13 comments:

  1. Doesn't like something I would read, personally... but I do like the cover. It's simply yet beautiful! =)

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick! Totally new to me! Doesn't sound like my type of read but still hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an intense one. I'm intrigued. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds really interesting! I don't usually read stuff like that, but it sounds so good I'll have to give it a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't heard of this, but sounds deep! I don't know if I'd read it, but I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Romance + Intrigue/Suspence = a good read in my opinion! This sounds really good, I might just have to check it out. Thanks for sharing! My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great pick! and the covers really pretty, thanks for sharing :)

    Nemo @ Blame it on the Book

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved On The Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves and hope to read the rest of her books! This one sounds really good and I still need to read her other one before this. Thanks for stopping by!

    Jennifer @ Some Like It Paranormal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent pick! I love Tracey's work and am so excited to read this too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you get to enjoy this one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pick! I have a thing for leading man...haha Brook's character sounds really interesting. Enjoy your time reading the book! Soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Love the cover, hope you enjoy it!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!