Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #33


Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. 

Today's topics is: 

top ten characters i'd want on a deserted island with me

Oh well, the first thing that came to my mind when I read the title of today's topic was "let's just put all my book boyfriends on this deserted island!" I'll need them to have some fun with. *winks* But then I thought about all those book characters who have not just inspired me in thier own ways, but who have made and still make me contemplate thier actions and personalities. Those are characters I really want to meet and get to know better.  Also when it comes to Harry Potter, of course I'd like to meet them all, but I'm going to try and have as much variety in my list as possible. Some of my choices might seem totally out of place, but for people like me who want a bit of everything, it'll have to do. 



2) Meursault from The Stranger by Albert Camus 







Shiver Fan Art submitted by Cullen Sisters on Fanpop






Make it a Movie Monday post on Making the Grade

9) Travis (and no, as surprised as I am, it's not Travis "Mad Dog" Maddox), but Travis from Something Like Normal by Trish Doller 




What characters made it to your list? Link me up to your posts so I can come see. Happy Tuesday and happy reading, everyone! 


4 comments:

  1. You have some really unique picks!! I pretty much went with the book boyfriends idea ;)

    Here's mine :) Top Ten Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sam yes!!! I was thinking about this and I totally forgot Sam. Sure I'd take Sam and his guitar with me ;) But I think I've got too many boys with me xD So yeaah that might be a problem. Also Snape is a great character but maybe a mood-killer much. I'd take Hermiona instead :D Great list, Sarika :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice! Saw Sam at another post some blogs back! I chose a werewolf guy of my own, but not Sam. In hindsight I probably shouldn't have chosen one who was married...but it's my dream deserted island anyway! ;)

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What eclectic picks! I love that they're all a reflection of the characters who inspired you and who you look up to. It would be pretty great to have the opportunity to get to know all of these characters a bit better! Except preferably not on a deserted island though :)

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!