Friday, October 05, 2012

Feature Follow Friday #7


Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

This week's question is:

What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different?

Answer: Sarika and I have been voracious readers since quite some time now. We love to read books, talk about books, dissect each and every single character and nuance in the book. Simply, we love books. We decided to start blogging to share our love for books and find fellow book addicts with our passion for reading. Its completely for pleasure and fun. We're having a lot of fun with talking to other readers and authors and finding several new books to read :)

We would love to know your answers :)
Link me to your Follow Friday and we'll follow back :)
Happy Friday everybody!

Janhvi

15 comments:

  1. I totally agree! I love this book blogging! You meet a lot of bloggers and you share book love. It's fun and interesting. Great :)

    Tanja @Ja čitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate to that!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see your passion with books! I always have thoughts swirling inside my brain after I read a book, I have never really tried to dissect a character though, I just have scattered thoughts ;) Book blogging actually helped me organize my thoughts more and I really liked the sense of accomplishment that I felt whenever I finished a decent review (or at least, readable and not scattered).

    A new follower on GFC and Twitter :) Here's my F&F, please check it out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sharing my thoughts on books too! And a blog is a great place to that! :) Great answer.

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. Finding new books has been one of the best and most dangerous things about blogging. There's never enough time to read.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree finding new books is the best! Thanks for stopping by Contagious Reads. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by. I'm glad to see some Indian bloggers as I don't see them often. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great answer! I never realized I'd meet such fun people, and that was one of the side perks of blogging that I never knew about!

    Old follower.

    Christina @ Ensconced in YA
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. My TBR list just keeps on getting bigger and bigger. So many books, not enough time to read them all! Ive followed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love hearing others' opinions and finding new books to read too. Thanks for stopping by, and now following via GFC. :) Happy Friday!

    ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's great to share the love! :)

    Old follower. My FF: http://moonlit-librarian.blogspot.com/2012/10/feature-and-follow-friday-oct-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know what you mean!! Great to share with others who have the same passion!!

    Thanx for visiting my FF!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. All good reasons to blog!

    New Follower

    Julie~ My FF

    ReplyDelete
  14. New Follower I think its so nice that you have someone with you as you blog it gets crazy sometimes happy blogging, hopping through click in my name to see my FF.

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!