Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #7

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

                                                 Just One Day by Gayle Forman
                                              Publication Date: January 8 2013


Goodreads Summary-

A breathtaking journey toward self-discovery and true love, from the author of If I Stay
When sheltered American good girl Allyson "LuLu" Healey first meets laid-back Dutch actor Willem De Ruiter at an underground performance of Twelfth Night in England, there’s an undeniable spark. After just one day together, that spark bursts into a flame, or so it seems to Allyson, until the following morning, when she wakes up after a whirlwind day in Paris to discover that Willem has left. Over the next year, Allyson embarks on a journey to come to terms with the narrow confines of her life, and through Shakespeare, travel, and a quest for her almost-true-love, to break free of those confines.

Just One Day is the first in a sweepingly romantic duet of novels. Willem’s story—Just One Year—is coming soon!

I loved If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Forman. I hope Just One Day will be just as good. It looks really amazing. What are you waiting on?

    Janhvi



11 comments:

  1. I've seen this book recently somewhere and I was supper excited! I love Gayle's writing and I cannot wait for this one!
    Great pick.

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Tanja @Ja čitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of Gayle Forman before but I think I must check her out!

    Thanks for stopping by!
    New follower. :)
    Myra @ Pieces of Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pick! I read If I Stay a while ago, but wasn't a huge fan. I'm going to give the author another chance with this one, so I hope it's good. Thanks for sharing!! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Janhvi!

    Thanks for commenting on my WOW, and becoming a follower of my blog! I'm following and commenting back.

    I've heard of Gayle Forman, but haven't read any of her books yet. This one is new to me, and it sounds very appealing! The plot is rather poignant, but then, so are her other books. I'd love to find out how Allyson deals with her heartbreak. And the sequel is her boyfriend's story!

    Thanks for sharing this terrific pick!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Seeing this one around a lot lately!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really looking forward to Just One Day. Gayle Forman is amazing :) Great pick. My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pick! I have GOT to read this author's works! I have If I Stay on my shelf and I really need to get to it. Thanks so much for stopping by My WoW
    Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see this one a lot this week! :D There's a Dutchie in this book, so I'm hooked!

    WoW @thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not thrilled with the blurry cover but the book itself sounds interesting so I might give it a try. ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday post you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm also dying to read this one. It looks incredible. Thanks for the follow. I returned the favor.

    ~Danica Page @Taking it one Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks like an interesting book, I like the sound of this one.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    Emma @ Never Judge a Book by its Cover

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!