Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #8

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Flawed by Kate Avelynn
Publication Date: November 13 2012


                                                      Goodreads Summary-

Sarah O’Brien is alive because of the pact she and her brother made twelve years ago — James will protect her from their violent father if she promises to never leave him. For years, she’s watched James destroy his life to save hers. If all he asks for in return is her affection, she’ll give it freely.

Until, with a tiny kiss and a broken mind, he asks for more than she can give.

Sam Donavon has been James’ best friend — and the boy Sarah’s had a crush on — for as long as she can remember. As their forbidden relationship deepens, Sarah knows she’s in trouble. Quiet, serious Sam has decided he’s going to save her. Neither of them realize James is far more unstable than her father ever was, or that he’s not about to let Sarah forget her half of the pact . . .

Flawed just sounds SO good. The summary has me really curious to see what plays out in the book. What are you waiting on?
                                                                                
                                                                            Janhvi

14 comments:

  1. We have some telephony going on obviously! :D Great picks, as you already know that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds very heartbreaking and emotional! Very curious about this one! Thanks for stopping by My WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I agree with Jennifer it sounds really heartbreaking. I usually don't want to read these kind of stories, but this one has me curious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't heard of Flawed until today but it sure has been a popular pick today for WOW! Thanks for sharing, I'll probably add this to my TBR pile. ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday post you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flawed sounds good. I hadn't heard about it before. But the synopsis is so intriguing. I will add it to my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeep! Not long until this one comes out! I've become addicted to YA Contemps lately and I can't wait to read this one. It sounds really good! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't heard of this one. Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’ve never heard of this one but it sounds really interesting.
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kate is a friend of mine and believe me, you're gonna LOVE this book!
    Oh, and thanks for following my blog--followed ya back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pick. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhh I only heard of this book now and dang, that just sounds really interesting. Thanks for putting this on my radar!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one is new to me, so thanks for sharing! I agree that it sounds really heartbreaking and intense. I may have to check it out. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like an interesting contemporary. I may have to pick it up!

    Thanks for stopping by. Old follower.

    Christina @ Ensconced in YA

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!