Sunday, February 17, 2013

Book Trailer- Arranged Love by Parul A. Mittal

Hello, all! 
Author Parul A. Mittal herself has made a very nice book trailer video for her second novel, Arranged Love


It's now time to share the video! 


Although, not all the characters exactly match my imagination, I still feel the video is quite nice and really well made. 
It seems so real, like the characters might just be somewhere near you, which makes it believable and really cool. 

I hope you enjoy watching it just as much as I did! 


Sarika



1 comment:

  1. Hello i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this article i thought i could also make comment due to
    this brilliant paragraph.

    Feel free to visit my page ... Bmr Calculator To Lose Weight

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!